Monday, April 30, 2012

Here we go...

The phoenix needs to die to be reborn.


A week ago, I got dumped. He was my first boyfriend, and we'd been together two years. I've never had my heart broken before now, and the pain is worse than I could imagine.
But on the other hand, I'm dealing with it much better than I thought I would.

Today, I saw him for the first time after the breakup. We're going to try to be friends. It's just hard to do when I still love him.
I'm relieved that he doesn't hate me, but I can't be his friend right now.

This past week has been absolute hell, and I feel like it's going to get worse before it gets better.

 That's what this blog is for. My heart right now is like a phoenix--it needs to be completely dead, broken, all hope of him wanting me back gone. And then I know I'll be okay.
 I'm going to share that journey of rebirth, rebuilding my life. All you strangers out there, readers that don't exist yet, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment