Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Getting better

Today I went a whole 2 hours without thinking about Mike (the ex).
Of course, when I realized that, I started thinking about him again, and then started crying.

I'm at a weird place. I'm realizing that I'll be okay if I don't have him anymore, I can survive on my own, but then I'm also thinking I will never love again.

It's too early to be in love again, though, isn't it?

I don't know what I'm doing with myself.

Today is my last day of classes. Meaning all we did was turn in final papers and deal with evaluations. Pretty boring, pretty easy.

In another hour, I'm heading to ABC (Amherst Brewing Company) to get drunk with some classmates. Never been there before. I'll tell all about it tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I go home. Get out of here where I keep picturing him all the time, get back to a place that reminds me of childhood, but not really because I moved to MA when I was 16. It still reminds me of a time before Mike. I need that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment