Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm so lonely.

I miss my friends back home.
I know at this point it's only one year, and then I'm pretty much going to be Boston fulltime. That's my plan, anyways.
But it still hurts a lot.
I feel like there's no one to talk to about random things.
There's no one who cares about my professors being anti sci-fi, which is usually one of my favorite rants.
I've talked enough about Kyle, but I miss him so bad too. If he has time for video games, why does he never have time for a skype call?

I'm sick of crying.
 It's 3 weeks until I go home for a visit. That's a long time.

I just want to reach out to someone and say make me less lonely. Ideally, yeah, Kyle, but he's not here right now.
No one's here right now.

Perry since chances are you've found this blog by now and are my only reader at the moment, maybe you'll talk to me. Even though I really don't want to be friends with you, talking to you is at least better than being so totally alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment