Monday, July 2, 2012

Long day

I got to leave work 2 hours early today. Means I got to do more during the day, but somehow that made the day a lot longer.

I've been missing Mike again. idk if I'll stop missing him.

I went to grab a new site from my favorites list for this weekly thing that I remembered to do today, and turns out that the site I had favorited was Mike's wishlist on ThinkGeek.
I used to buy him stuff from there a lot. it was fun giving him things.
I deleted it from my favorites.

So today's actual site:
http://iheartnymuseums.com/
I'm not a New Yorker. Not even at heart. But I want to be. I want to walk through the streets like it's no big deal and ride the subway everywhere, piss stink and all. But I only get to visit the city maybe twice a year at most.
This site shows a lot of things that I'd like to see in New York that aren't the typical touristy things. But some are.
And not gonna lie, I love being a tourist too.

No comments:

Post a Comment