Thursday, June 7, 2012

Article: Summer drinks

Today's post is super late because I've been busy.
um...yeah.
Article day I think?


Best summer drinks (most of which I have not tried):
Long Island Iced Tea
1 part vodka
1 part tequila
1 part rum
1 part gin
1 part triple sec
1 1/2 parts sweet and sour mix
1 splash Coca-Cola®
It doesn’t really taste like iced tea. But it can get you drunk pretty fast.
Pina Colada
3 oz light rum
3 tbsp coconut cream
3 tbsp crushed pineapple
With all these sweet and tasty ingredients, how can you go wrong?
Margarita
1 1/2 oz tequila
1/2 oz triple sec
1 oz lime juice
Classic drink if you want to get crazy drunk.
Sangria
1 Bottle of red wine
1 Lemon cut into wedges
1 Orange cut into wedges
2 Tbsp sugar
2 Cups ginger ale or club soda
Sangria is just awesome. Good for a casual drink with friends.
This drink has no name ‘cause I made it up
16 oz water with 1 pack Crystal Light White Cranberry Peach
1 shot raspberry vodka
I originally named this Korra because I was watching The Legend of Korra at the time, but I’d also already had three or four of them and I was pretty drunk. So now idk about the name. but this tastes like candy and it’s good.

No comments:

Post a Comment