Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Why am I doing this?

I've been keeping this blog up for almost two months now, and I've only gotten one comment.

To be fair, I have no good idea of how long a blog takes to get off the ground.

I don't want to drop everything and be a full-time blogger (although skipping out on McDonald's would be fantastic) but I do want to feel like I'm not alone when I'm whining about missing Mike or how much my job sucks or how I have no time to do anything.

But the fact is right now I am alone. I just don't want to be.

So, the question's back: why do I continue blogging? Half the time I forget about it and post something lazy and short.

There's no answer that I can think of. I just know I have no plans to stop.

I'm writing about a journey of getting over my first love. That journey isn't over. I cried about him just a few hours ago. Okay, I was listening to Adele, so that didn't help, but still.

That journey may never be over. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment