Sunday, August 12, 2012

mmm.

I don't even know anymore!

I'm not caring about this blog, but I don't want to give it up. Eventually I'll want to come back to it.

Why can't I go on and write big long posts about things that happened during my day?

You know what? let's do that.

Today started with a meetup I was running at Kimball Farms. but I was soooo not in the mood to meet up with anyone but Kyle because I was in a crappy mood. so I left. I do feel bad but I had a good time with Kyle and they had a good time without me.

I drove way too far to get to Kyle, because he was at another friend's house. We hung out there for a while watching crazy kids shows. Also talked some bronycon stuff which I won't repeat here because honestly I don't think I'm supposed to know it.

And then I drove Kyle back to his dorm, except halfway back he realized he left his phone and ID so we had to turn around again. and then, got lost. and this ate up my gas all so much, but it was time to talk to Kyle. and apologize for being so clingy.

still can't confess that I love him. I will, eventually. before I go back to school at least. I hope I can manage to say it. I keep trying and the words just keep not coming out.

then I came home. Tried on my costume that mom's making for me. I was going to make it but time constraints didn't let me, so mom spent all weekend working on it. I really am grateful, and it looks really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment