Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Applying for jobs is terrible.

I went to an interview at a restaurant today.
They kept me waiting for ten minutes and the interview only lasted for five.
I got the impression that the woman interviewing me just didn't like me for whatever reason. She promised to pass on my information to the actual hiring manager who was mysteriously not there for whatever reason, and then I would get an email asking for a background check and it would go from there.
Later this afternoon, I got an email informing me I was turned down for the job.

So what happened to passing on my information?

It's disheartening to know that I had the experience and the time available for the job, the reason I didn't get it was most likely just because this woman didn't like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment