Monday, May 14, 2012

Auditions are a scary kind of fun.

Yesterday's audition went pretty well, and also horribly.
I thought I did well. I wasn't called to read very much though, and it was pretty clear who the directors liked.
I'm not that experienced and I'm pretty sure it shows.
But I didn't flub a single line in my monologue or the cold reads, didn't show that I was nervous, and I could feel that I had that ubiquitous stage presence.

I'll know by the end of this week.

Today is another audition. This one requires singing and dancing, so I may not do as well. It'll be fun to try though.


Last night I dreamed that I was hanging out with Mike and I was being good, just trying to be friends, but then he kissed me all of a sudden and told me that he still loved me. That he'd made a mistake.

It hurts a little less now that I've been awake for a while and the dream is fading. But I can still feel that kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment