Thursday, May 3, 2012

Today is hard.

Today has been a long and crazy day.
I got up early to drive my mom to work so I could have the car for the day. Then I went back to sleep.
Got up again, went out searching for jobs. Applied at a day camp for kids--it looks just like this place that I used to go to as a kid, Discovery Zone. That would be an awesome place to work.
Went to a restaurant, didn't apply. They were closed and something about the area just made me feel eh.
Went to a game store, was told they weren't hiring, but I bought a game anyways.
I just wanted my own copy of Bang, okay?

Then, I rehearsed some songs for the community theater auditions I'll be going to. I unpacked a bit, washed some clothes, made an appointment for one job interview and turned down another (they could only offer 6-10 hours a week), and drove back out to pick my mom up from work.

I am exhausted. I'm excited at all the new prospects I have--auditions! job interviews!
but I miss him so much that I'm not as happy as I should be.

Luckily, I saw some Ben & Jerry's in the freezer, so that'll cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment